Method of testing's
Geotechnical Group provide the consultancy services for studying the project design
and propose a suitable geotechnical investigation, based on that investigation,
engineering requirements & suggestion has to be made to the customer and study the
technical specification of construction materials and propose the test methods &
requirements Quality Assurance document to be submitted and as per QA Document
testing & field verification shall carried out to confirm the engineering requirements
All types and origins of aggregates testing have been carried out in accordance with the ASTM, AASHTO, BS, EN & QCS and other international testing standards.
Test and evaluatethe aggregates sources for concrete and asphalt mixtures.
- 1.Test and evaluate the aggregates sources for concrete and asphalt mixtures.
- 2.Test and evaluate the aggregates sources for concrete and asphalt mixtures.
- 3.Determination of alkali silica reactivity and drying shrinkage.
- 4.Test and evaluate the sub base materials to be used for road and structural fill
- 5.Evaluate the existing structural and road pavement layers by field and laboratory
- 6.Sampling and carry out all required tests according to the general or special
specification. The tests are listed in this plan.
Geotechnical Group has been carried out the soil testing as per list provided but not limited too.
All types’ soil and mixed fill material testing have been carried out in accordance with the BS EN, ASTM, QCS & AASHTO and other international testing standards.
- Studying the areas and excavated material for evaluation purposes as backfill materials.
- Study the improvement methods of non-complied material with project specification.
- Carry out field testing on the existing compacted materials for purposes of roads and building construction.
- Sampling and testing all types of soil and backfill materials according to international standards and special project specifications.
Steel & Structural Steel Testing
Geotechnical Group has been carried out the steel and Structural Steeltesting as per list provided but not limited too.
All types Steel and Structural Steel testing have been carried out in accordance with the BS EN, ASTM, QCS, AASHTO, ASME & AWS and other international testing standards.
Geotechnical Group has been carried out the Asphalt testing as listed but not limited too.
Asphalt material testing has been carried out in accordance with the BS EN, ASTM, QCS & AASHTO and other international testing standards.
- Studying the existing asphalted road, yards and parking by field and laboratory testing.
- Conducting asphalt surface survey for maintenance purposes using different methods for determination of (PCI) or (PSI) or (MRI).
- Analysis fresh asphalt mixture for complying with specifications.
- Taking and testing Asphalt cores for determination of thickness of compacted asphalt layers and the degree of compaction.
- Sampling and testing the fresh and compacted asphalt mixtures according to general and special project specifications.
Concrete & Chemical Testing
Geotechnical Group has been carried out the Concrete & Chemical testing as per list provided but not limited too.
Fresh and Hardened concrete testing has been carried out in accordance with the BS EN, ASTM, QCS & AASHTO and other international testing standards.
- Conducting mix design according to the standard or project specifications.
- Compressive strength determination using fully controlled electrical and computerized, compression machines.
- Flexural strength using special devices connected to high-tech electrical and fully computerized machine.
- Chloride permeability determination using high-tech reading and control unit able to test eight samples on the same time.
- Permeability of concrete under pressure determination using special equipment and standard cells able to test six samples on the same time.
- Absorption of concrete determination.
- Density of normal, heavy and light weight concrete.
- Surface absorption of concrete determination by ISAT apparatus.
- Evaluation of existing hardened concrete using destructive and nondestructive tests and apparatus.
- Carry out special studies for repairing and evaluation of existing concrete and provide recommendations and conclusions.
- Drying shrinkage of concrete determination using special apparatus.
- Determination of chloride and Sulphate content in fresh and hardened concrete.
- Sampling and curing all types of concrete samples (different dimensions of cubes, curbs and different dimensions of beams)
- Grout testing (bleeding, Compressive strength, Volume change, Viscosity etc.)
Geotechnical Investigation and soil Testing
Granular Aggregate, Sub-base & Natural stones Testing & methods
Hardened and fresh concrete and cement Testing & methods
Bitumen & Asphalt Mixture Testing & Methods